Mental Balance Practice
Bring balance to an overactive mind
Meditation and movement for your daily sadhana
Your Next Steps...
Watch the video
This short video will help you do the meditation correctly so you get maximum results.
Download the music
You can use the music to go deeper into your meditation, or meditate without music.
Start your daily sadhana
You can meditate for 6 or 11 minutes daily. You get to choose what works for you.
Short Instructional Video
This is a quick introduction video on how to do the movements and the meditation.
Practice with me
Tune in and then click play.
Let's do the entire daily practice together. You can use this video every day or just use it until you get the hang of it.
Below is the link for the full sadhana with movement and the meditation.
Below you'll find the movements for your warm-up.
You can do these before the meditation and extend or shorten the length of time based on your schedule and needs.
- Sufi Grind: 30 seconds each direction
- Shoulder Roll: 15 seconds each direction
- Cat-Cow: 2 minutes (1 minute medium speed and 1 minute as fast as you can)
During your bleed: go slow, let your pelvis initiate the movement, really feel into it
- Ego Eradicator: 1 minute with a strong Breath of Fire
- Aura Sweeps: 1 minute, powerfully
(4 & 5 only during your Inner Summer and Luteal phase)
To End: Sit with closed eyes, let the energy move. Then continue with meditation.
How to do the meditation...
• Posture: Sit cross-legged on the floor (or on a chair, a cushion) with a tall spine. Elbows straight, wrists resting comfortably on your knees
• Eyes: Gently closed, focused up and in at your Third Eye
Chanting Saa, touch tip of thumb and index (Jupiter) finger; Gyan Mudra (knowledge)
On Taa, touch thumb to middle (Saturn) finger; Shuni Mudra (wisdom, intelligence, patience)
On Naa, touch the ring (Sun) finger; Surya Mudra (vitality, energy of life)
On Maa, touch the pinkie (Mercury) finger; Buddhi Mudra (ability to communicate)
• Mantra: Sa Ta Na Ma. Move the sound down through the crown and out your Third Eye in an L shape.
You will chant out loud, the whisper and then chant silently. And back again to whisper and chanting out loud.
Use the mantra track below for exact timing.
• To End: Sit in silence and presence for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Then inhale, exhale and stretch your arms above your head and spread the fingers wide.
Download the 6-minute mantra music
Your Mantra: SA TA NA MA
SA: Infinity, cosmos, beginning
TA: Life, existence
NA: Death, change, transformation
MA: Rebirth is all about love, and the most important kind of love is Self-Love.
This mantra represents the cycle of Creation.
From the Infinite comes life and individual existence.
From life comes death or change.
From death comes the rebirth of consciousness to the joy of the Infinite through which compassion leads back to life.
Note: Imagine the sound coming in through your Crown Chakra at the top of your head and imagine it exiting through your Third Eye. Project the sound into your future.
This Kirtan Kriya meditation is a catalyst for change. It greatly accelerates your spiritual cleansing process.