Ego Eradicator and Aura Sweeps
The Power of Kundalini Yoga
Two powerful Kundalini Yoga postures to reset negative emotions and thoughts.
- Breath of Fire for cleansing
- Mudra for meridian and energetic stimulation
- Sweeping movement with clearing breaths
Kundalini Yoga is a tool for Transformation.
"These practices work by shifting our identity out of the sensations of mind and fear, while transmuting our awareness into the identity of soul, heart and love." - Karena Virginia
"The true power of this kriya lies in the fact that it can rid you of your stresses and worries." - Amrita Kaur
Ego Eradicator is such a powerful posture that it only takes 1-3 minutes to shift your entire being from worry (or any other negatively felt emotion) to centered calmness.
And when you follow it with some Aura Sweeps..wow, what a transformation in as little as two minutes.
But don't take my word for it: follow along with the video and feel it for yourself!
Here's a kriya with Ego Eradicator: Yes, you can just practice Ego Eradicator every morning for 2-3 minutes or you can experience it as a part on an entire series like here...Pituitary Gland Series.
You can practice each posture by itself or combine them for an even more powerful experience.
Watch the video and practice with me...
Develop the grace and strength to stay in control of your emotions.
- Release trauma, negative thoughts and limiting beliefs
- Liberate yourself from the tyranny of your emotions
- Connect to your truth and your inner strength
Want more Kundalini Yoga?
In-Person Classes in Los Angeles
Join this magical community of amazing souls as we practice Kundalini Yoga together every week in Silver Lake.
FREE Kundalini Yoga Challenge
- Learn the most important postures in Kundalini Yoga
- Create your own personal practice
- Uncover inner peace and stop flipping out
- Tap into your inner badass and stay grounded - no matter what life throws at you
Release what prevents you from staying peaceful and balanced. And fill up on good vibrations.
Say Yes to growth and say Yes to you by allowing the challenge of transformation.
You don't have to go at it alone. Allow yourself to grow and transform with others.